Quickborn Consulting was founded by Mr. Gabor Tozser in 2003 in the state of Minnesota, USA using his know-how and partnerships in the retail IT industry that he has built up over the years working in Europe and the USA.
Quickborn's wholly owned subsidiaries have been present in Europe in Budapest, Hungary since 2005, Paris France since 2009, Eger Hungary since 2009, Dublin Ireland since 2010, Düsseldorf, Germany since 2010, Bangalore, India since 2011, and Tunis, Tunisia since 2014, delivering services to Quickborn's customers worldwide.
Initially Quickborn's primary product portfolio consisted of implementation services provided to retail clients on site. Following Oracle's purchase of Retek Inc and renaming Retek's products to Oracle Retail, Quickborn Consulting joined the Oracle Partner Network program and continues to perform a large portion of its services worldwide as a partner of Oracle.
After several successful implementations of Oracle Retail applications in Europe, Quickborn Consulting was awarded support contracts with key Oracle clients for maintaining all Oracle Retail infrastructures both onsite and via remote delivery teams.
Acknowledged as an expert specialist in Oracle Retail Suite integration and support services, Quickborn Consulting extended its scope to answer the Oracle Planning and Optimization Solutions market by building a specialized Competence Centre and delivery capability in 2010, providing business consulting, application consulting and configuration, integration and support services for Oracle RPAS-based Planning and Optimization Solutions.
In 2015, Quickborn acquired Acceleate e-commerce consultancy practice and created a specialized Competence Centre for Oracle Commerce Solutions, providing proven high quality implementation and managed support services experience for ATG and Endeca, part of the Oracle Commerce solution set.
Today Quickborn provides full spectrum of consulting, integration, support and development services for merchandising, planning and optimization, store and commerce solutions from its seven offices using key process accelerators such as environment hosting, outsourcing, prototyping, business process schemas and an accelerated integration implementation methodology currently under review by Oracle Retail for adoption as the standard implementation methodology for small to mid-size Oracle Retail client implementation and integration projects.
- 2003. Quickborn Consulting was founded in the state of Minnesota, USA
- 2005. Quickborn Consulting joins the Oracle Partner Network
- 2005. Following successful implementation of Oracle's retail systems delivered jointly with Oracle, full support service was awarded to Quickborn at Arnotts in Dublin, Ireland.
- 2005. Quickborn establishes a wholly-owned subsidiary in Budapest, Hungary
- 2008. Following successful implementation of Oracle's retail systems delivered jointly with Oracle, full support service was awarded to Quickborn at Galeries Lafayette in Paris, France
- 2009. Quickborn establishes a wholly-owned subsidiary in Paris, France
- 2009. Quickborn opens second office in Hungary in Eger
- 2009. Quickborn develops enhancements for the ORPOS–DOMS integration solution
- 2010. Quickborn successfully implements Oracle Retail application suite at Galeries Lafayette in Berlin, Germany as prime integration partner
- 2010. Quickborn establishes a wholly-owned subsidiary in Dublin, Ireland
- 2010. Quickborn establishes a wholly-owned subsidiary in Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2010. Quickborn creates a specialized Competence Centre for Oracle Planning and Optimization Solutions
- 2010. Quickborn develops Application Monitoring Solution and RIB Monitoring Tool software products
- 2011. Quickborn Consulting successfully deploys POS for Fuel and Convenience ORPOS–DOMS integration solution at Qatar Fuel WOQOD
- 2011. Quickborn establishes a wholly-owned subsidiary in Bangalore, India
- 2011. Quickborn Consulting successfully implements Oracle Retail Planning and Optimization solutions at Peek and Cloppenburg fashion department stores
- 2011. Quickborn develops Flat file RIB Integration solution
- 2012. Following successful delivery of Oracle Retail Integration Bus related developments, Quickborn Consulting was awarded the Oracle Retail application maintenance and support service at Kirkland’s, United States.
- 2012. Following successful delivery of enhancements for the Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System, Quickborn Consulting was awarded the Oracle Retail application maintenance and support service at Eram, France.
- 2012. Quickborn Consulting implements Oracle Retail COE Markdown Optimization solution in a record time of 4 months at Mexx.
Quickborn launches MDO-in-the-box accelerated implementation methodology
- 2013. Quickborn implements a VIP clients management web application at Galeries Lafayette
- 2013. Quickborn implements DEPREC depreciation planning tool at Galeries Lafayette
- 2013. Quickborn launches accelerated implementation methodologies for Oracle Retail MOM and RPAS based planning applications
- 2014. Quickborn implements Oracle Retail application suite for Galeries Lafayette's grocery business
- 2014. Quickborn acquires its first retail client in the Nordics
- 2014. Quickborn, in joint collaboration with Oracle develops a prototype for Oracle Retail SIM V14 enabling RFID scanning technology
- 2015. Quickborn expands support services at Kirkland’s to include Oracle Retail Planning solutions
- 2015. Quickborn acquires Acceleate e-commerce consultancy practice and creates a specialized Competence Centre for Oracle Commerce Solutions (ATG, Endeca)
- 2015. Quickborn launches the QUBE – a complete production ready Oracle Retail System for mid-market retailers
- 2015. Quickborn launches QUBE ON THE CLOUD – a fully packaged end-to-end solution for Oracle Retail System implementation in the Cloud