Purpose of the job
Drive new business growth by working with the Quickborn marketing, management and expertise delivery teams to perform business development activities such as building market brand awareness, building relevant prospective contacts, researching prospect needs and turning leads into new business. The role also includes some account management activities but the primary focus is driving new business growth.
- Grow brand awareness in Europe.
- Grow network of prospective clients and partners both organizationally and on individualized level.
- To identify opportunities leveraging network of relationships.
- Build relevant proposals for identified opportunities.
- Drive lead closure and contracting.
- As needed follow up with existing clients on an account management level (not primary activity).
- Education: College or university degree in business or IT.
- Professional experience: Minimum 5+ years of business development, consulting, retail or related experience
- Other skills and abilities:
- English mandatory and French language is a big plus
- proficient user of Microsoft Office and remote collaboration tools
- proficient professional networking, communication and presentation skills in a C level environment
- ability to work in teams effectively both remotely and face to face.
- International business travel is needed (up to 80%)